Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Destination: Furniture Shops in Betis, Pampanga

My mom and I had to check out the infamous furniture shops in Betis.  She has heard people in this place made quality wooden furniture while I have read a lot of good reviews in blogs.  Problem is (or maybe I just don't know how to query with the right keywords), I did not find anything on the net about directions.

But we found our way simply by asking good-hearted people (God bless them) -- the man at the furniture shop in Better Living, a crew at Robinson's San Fernando, Pampanga, and a guard stationed at the parking area.

Below are the directions when bringing your own car.  I tried hard to get directions via commute but the only information I got was to ride provincial buses bound to Guagua (not Olongapo nor Angeles).

Starting Point:  SM Bicutan
South Super Highway going to North Luzon

Directions:
- Take northbound side of South Super Highway
- Use Magallanes flyover
- Drive northbound EDSA up to Balintawak
- Enter North Luzon Expressway
- Exit at San Fernando, Pampanga
- Turn right at Jose Abad Santos Ave (JASA) - Olongapo-bound
   (After about 15 minutes, you'll find big and small furniture shops on both sides of the road.  Happy canvassing!)

No comments:

Post a Comment